EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUSINESS
NEWS & EVENTS
Sausage Breakfast Cobbler
1 pound bulk seasoned sausage
1 large onion, coarsely chopped
1 large red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 pkg. frozen spinach thawed and drained
1 pkg.fresh whole mushrooms, sliced
8 oz. shredded mozzarella
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour or 1 1/2cup all purpose flour plus 1/4 easpoon each of salt,
Baking powder and baking soda
1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/4 cups milk
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
5 eggs, beaten
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 13X9 inch (3-quart) baking dish. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet; drain.
2. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in spinach and cooked sausage. Pour into greased baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. In medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients. With wire whisk, beat until smooth. Pour over filling in baking dish.
5. Bake 4000 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Yields: 10 servings.